Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 Week Anniversary




Petra is 3 weeks old, today. Born January 14 + 7 = 21 + 7 = 28 + 7 = February 4.


As expected, she's getting bigger everyday. Alot of sleeping and eating, and going to the bathroom. She does some exercises every now and then, and she has some relaxing periods where she just looks around...


Natasha is still recovering from the delivery. I guess it takes some time for your body to return to normal - after something that was living and growing inside you for 9 months decides to exit all of a sudden...


So, Natasha's parents will be here in 13 days!!! I hope they have a wonderful experience, visitin' Amerika!


Later,


Kevin

1 comment:

Igorrock said...

Hi Kevin! Thank you very much for your letter.
My E-mail is Life.hike.igor@rambler.ru .
My ICQ # is 398949777 .
My brothers skype name is Alexander6835436