Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Almost 6 weeks Old











Jan. 14 + 7 = 21; +7 = 28; + 7 = Feb. 4 + 7 = 11; + 7 = 18; + 7 = 25.




So, it looks like tomorrow Petra will be 6 weeks old. Natasha and her mom took Petra to the doctor, today. She weighs like 10 lbs. 3 ozs. and is 23 inches long, I think.




Our Ukrainian parents have been with us for 1 week, now. They haven't really done much, except hang-out around the house. It's really too cold to do much. Last Saturday, Raya went shopping with Natasha. On Sunday, I took Volodymyr to Wal-Mart.




Basically, we're just laying low, and waiting for the weather to warm-up. I'd like to go on a camping trip.




Today was the first time Natasha and I left Petra at home, with her grandma and grandpa (Babusiya and Didyuc).




O.k., not much more to say. I'll upload some pictures...

No comments: