Monday, September 8, 2008

Time's Still Flying

Time still seems to be going so fast for Natasha and I. It's hard for us to do everything we want to...
We both have our jobs. Add to that Natasha's school, the different nightly meetings I have every week, my sports reporting, our volunteering at the Art Center, Natasha preparing her lesson plans for her special edcuation students, cleaning the apartment, going shopping, plus adding time to relax and watch some movies, plus spending time out in nature (like fishing at the lake), plus trying to find time to do stuff with our friends (luckily we don't have too many), and we can't really imagine when we're going to have time for our expected blessing (our lil' Angel)...
Maybe, we're just trying to cram as much stuff as possible into these last few months of parental freedon, before the baby comes (and our real responsibilities begin).
The secret is controlling what you volunteer for. Doing a few things, but doing them as best as you can.
What's easier, haivng a baby - then trying to find time for "extra-curricular," or having a full-plate of hobbies, then trying to squeeze baby-responsibilities on top? I'm thinking it's easier to drop a few of my hobbies, once the baby comes.
I've been trying a few different things, and I'm learning what I enjoy most. But, really I'm enjoying all the things I do with my time. I'm lucky to not be tied-down to something that I can't stand...
Well, I guess I spoke enough about that point...

Later,
Kevin

No comments: