Friday, September 12, 2008

Firday Night / Saturday Morning

It's Friday Night / Saturday Morning, and we need to go to bed.

Tomorrow, I'm going to meet with some other Barack Obama supporters in the center of Town, and go around and canvass for Barack for President.

This will be my second time canvassing in Orange. I canvassed once in Charlottesville, the weekend before the Democratic Primaries.

Tomorrow at 11:00pm on "fox television channel," there will be a really funny skit about the Presidential Candidates having a "Dance Off" competition. If you get a chance, try to remember to check-it-out!

http://www.madtv.com/


Allright, I'll let you go.

Later,

Kevin

1 comment:

Kristine Fox said...

Hi guys!

We met with this Obama group one day last week (they had a house party at this couple's house right around the corner from us) And they were trying to get Tim and me to go canvassing for them, lol. We kinda decided we'd rather just help out at the office - they have a place in Northside where we plan to volunteer.

I'm so proud of you guys for helping out though :) You're awesome.

And Kevin... have a Happy Birthday tomorrow!! I love you both, see ya soon.

Kristy