Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!







Today is my 30th birthday!






I didn't tell anyone at my work. But, Natasha brought a cake to my office, towards the end of the day. A few of my co-workers sang "Happy Birthday" to me!






Not much new around here.






We're supposed to buy our house next Wednesday, September 25th. Let's see how it goes...






Natasha is still taking her on-line college course, about working with students with disabilities. (It takes alot of our time - I help her do some of the research).






We told the Art Center that we needed some time off. With us buying the house, we're going to need to be spending our weekends cleaning it up.






Natasha's belly is getting bigger...






I'll let you go.






(I watched the program on Mad T.V. It wasnt' that good)...















No comments: