Monday, November 10, 2008

What's Up?!?

What's Up?!?

Sorry for the long time in between posts... We've been really busy working on our house!

We bought some shelves, so I put those up in the "library."

We ordered a pretty big and expensive couch, with our own choice of fabric. But, we decided we should buy something we like, since we'll probably have it for a while...

I'm happy that Barack Obama got elected President. Maybe he'll do something good for our country...

My computer is broken, so I might lose alot of the pictures I had stored on the hard drive, we'll see.

We have satellite t.v. at our house, and internet, too.

We're really starting to settle-in.

I'm used to using the dishwasher, which I never thought I'd use. But, it is convenient to just turn it on, and leave for work. Then, when you get home all the dishes are clean and dry. Now, if they can make a machine that puts the clean dishes away for you...

I pulled the torn-up insulation off the walls in the basement, but all the insulation is just stored under the stairwell for now. (I wanted to put it up in the attic above the garage, but Natasha wouldn't let me)...

Pretty soon we'll be ready to invite people over to our house.

We moved out of our apartment with no problems. Thankfully our good friends Josh and Jennifer and Emily and Jeremy helped us. Natasha couldn't carry much of the heavy stuff...

We were smart not to move to far away. (It was easier to move all our stuff. How did we fit everything in two cars when we moved from Cincinnati?)

I wrote my last story for the football team this week. (Now I'm thinking about writing for the High School Wrestling Team)...

Allright, I'll stop for now.

I'll try to get some pictures on here, sometime soon.

Also, Natasha's parents got their "traveling passports," so I guess now they need VISAs and Airplane tickets, and they'll be ready to come and visit America!

Later,

Kevin

No comments: