Sunday, November 23, 2008

Almost Thanksgiving!
















It's almost Thanksgiving, and I've been doing a really bad job at keeping this blog updated. I'm not sure if anyone is even looking at it anymore... I imagine everyone has given-up. (I know how you feel. There was a web blog that I was following, and when that person stopped writing, I felt like he was being really rude to me).





I guess I've just got a little tired of writing...





Natasha is still pregnant, and we're still busy buying stuff for our "nest."





Her belly is getting pretty big!





She's either 32 or 33 weeks along...





This week we're going home to Cincinnati, to visit our family. My sisters are throwing a Baby Shower for Natasha! We're really excited!





I'll upload some recent pictures.





Thanks for checking in.





Later.

No comments: