Friday, January 14, 2011

Petra 2nd Birthday and Didyc Mikhael passed away
















I wrote the same on my facebook page - Today is a bitter-sweet day... It's Petra's 2nd Birthday! But, Natasha also learned this morning, that her Grandpa passed away yesterday (and was buried today)...










Petra and I took Natasha some flowers and a card to her, at her office. She had an important meeting, today, so she's atleast going to work a half-day.










I know she wishes she could be with her family, in Ukraine - But, it's just not a good idea to travel at this time (work, weather, money, etc.).










I imagine Natasha and Petra will visit Ukraine this summer. So, she will have a chance to visit his grave...










Tomorrow we have a party planned for Petra. It will be a sad and happy time...















We marked on the wall in Petra's closet how tall she is. She's like 6 inches taller than last year. (I'll take a picture)....










Natasha's been busy fixing-up and painting some of the rooms in the house. It's her hobby to decorate...

No comments: