Friday, February 26, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010














































I was feelin' guilty because I hadn't posted anything for awhile... Everything's been movin' pretty quickly. Natasha's busy with her online classes and work. I'm busy with my work. Petra's busy with her school. The weather's still cold, and we can't wait for it to finally warm-up!








I'm posting some pictures from our Valentine's Day dinner at the Chinese buffet in Fredericksburg. It was mine and Natasha's 6 year Wedding Engagement Anniversary!






And, I'll post some pictures from Natasha's first Beauty Pageant in Charlottesville on Feb. 20th. Petra did not participate, we just went to watch what takes place there. It looks like we're interested in getting Petra involved in pagentry, but we haven't decided for sure, yet...



















No comments: