Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year - New Experiences!!!











So, it's 2010! I don't think anyone is sure of what to expect in this new year... Let's hope it's "change" from 2009... Only a few more days and my girls will be back home! It's been nice to have a break from the routine (I've been able to stay-up late, playing video games, and sleeping late - no little girls cryin' to have their dipee' changed)... But, I would trade it all to have back the two loves of my life!








I like the "unknowns" that come with havin' a baby (not to mention how much I also love the unknowns that come with havin' a wife)...








But, these experiences are what make life interesting, otherwise we'd all know how it already turns-out, then we wouldn't try so hard...








I haven't taken any pictures, since Natasha has our camera with her in Ukraine, but I can try to find some from off my Computer.





O.k., that's all for now. I'm gonna try to get some sleep, so I can try to finish some more on the wood floor that I'm putting in.







No comments: